Initial fit should allow the foot to settle naturally into the sandal's foot bed. The front straps should fit comfortably on the foot when the ankle strap is adjusted to a comfortable position.
SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
Contoured Footbed: A soft foot bed covering wraps around a full-length shock absorbing cushion, which is shaped to the natural arches and curves of your foot for comfortable support. The foot bed is contoured so the foot sits into the sandal rather than on top or over the edges.
Extra Toe Room: Provides all day comfort, allowing plenty of room for your toes to spread out so your little toe is not pinched.
All-Day Comfort Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. This sole is made of long-lasting, molded polyurethane containing millions of tiny air bubbles to cushion each step.
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|Women's Widths Size Chart
|AAA = (S) Slim
|AA = (N) Narrow
|B = (M) Medium
|C = (W) Wide
|D = (WW) Double Wide
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
Aniline/ Laminate Nubuck
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!