Handcrafted in Tuscany, Italy, the Cate features ultra-soft suede leather, beautiful smooth leather scalloped detailing, paired with a Mary Jane strap with a metal buckle. Designed with comfort and support in mind, this refined heel gives any wardrobe a distinctly, elegant feel. The sleek Cate provides all-day comfort and support by featuring a cushioned and padded footbed, soft supple lining, extra toe room, and a durable rubber sole on a tapered heel.
SAS Elegant Fit Last™: Unique to SAS, this special last follows the natural shape of your foot providing all-day comfort and giving plenty of room for your toes while maintaining a smart, elegant look.
SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort: Our odor resistant tripad material cushions the three pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This material never loses its shock-absorbing capabilities.
Leather-Covered SAS Contoured Footbed: The removable SAS Contoured Footbed is made of molded polyurethane and designed to fit as well as support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step.
Long, Supportive Heel Counter: The heel counter extends under the arch and is comfortably padded to gently hug the heel.
Perfect flattering dress shoe review by Pamela on 12/2/2017
I love love love this shoe. Got the Navy and will order in Black. I am an 8 W or WW depending on the brand. The 8W fits perfectly with good toe room. I have a high instep and regular pumps slip off my foot. The Mary Jane strap is perfectly placed to flatter the foot and ankle. The heel is the perfect height for comfort and although quite low is as flattering as a much higher heel. Please make this shoe in other colors!
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women's Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
For the Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush, such as the SAS Nubuck Shoe Brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Spray SAS Suede & Nubuck Cleaner on shoes. Use scrub cap from cleaner to loosen any excess dirt.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
- For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!