Soft Italian suede covers the outside of this bootie with smooth leather lining inside. A plush padded insole provides all-day comfort and a durable back zipper makes it easy to slip on.
Genuine Leather:Genuine quality leathers comprise the durable upper and soft, supple lining.
SAS Padded Insole:Soft lining covers a cushioned insole to help provide all-day comfort.
TPU Sole:A thermoplastic polyurethane sole provides shock-absorption and durability on diverse terrain.
- Be the first to review this product
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women's Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.