Removable Textile Footbed: Footbed with arch support and cover molds and shapes to your foot over time, leading to a customized, perfect fit.
Supersoft Sole: Millions of tiny air bubbles in our polyurethane sole provide shock-absorption and cushion through each step.
TRIPAD® Technology: These cushions give extra support through the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
Alternate Laces: Included for a fashionable look to your preference.
- Be the first to review this product
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||CM|
|Women's Widths Size Chart|
|AAA = (S) Slim|
|AA = (N) Narrow|
|B = (M) Medium|
|C = (W) Wide|
|D = (WW) Double Wide|
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide|
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
Nubuck / Laminate Foil Leather
For the Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush, such as the SAS Nubuck Shoe Brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Laminate Foil portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat as necessary.
- Wipe with a dry rag to provide luster.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!