This wedge is great for dress or casual wear. An elasticized buckle around the ankle and elastic on the inside provide a snug yet flexible fit. Soft leather lining surrounds your foot in comfort and a heel cradling sole helps support each step. A minimalistic upper design and wood grain wedge sole add a sleek style to this classic look.
Genuine Leather Upper: Genuine leather is stretched across an exclusive SAS last, following the natural shape of the foot.
Adjustable Comfort: An adjustable elasticized buckle offers a customized fit that flexes when you walk. An elastic piece on the inside of the shoe offers a snug yet giving fit around the ankle.
Contoured Insole: The lightweight insole is covered with a full-length shock absorbing cushion and shaped to the natural arches and curves of your foot for comfortable support.
SAS Comfort Wedge: A wedge heel with a contoured design cradles the heel and supports the entire foot. A sturdy sole base is wide enough for stability while maintaining a sleek, stylish profile.
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|Women's Widths Size Chart
|AAA = (S) Slim
|AA = (N) Narrow
|B = (M) Medium
|C = (W) Wide
|D = (WW) Double Wide
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
Aniline/ Laminate Nubuck
For the Laminate Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Aniline portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!