Sporty is a great athletic shoe style for the woman on the move. A roomy sole base paired with SAS EZ Laces™ offers a relaxed, yet secure fit. A contoured removable foot bed, SAS Tripad ® cushioning and a dual-density sole absorb shock to keep you moving all day.
SAS EZ Lace™ system: This design easily slides the laces through the unique D-shaped rings making it a breeze to slip the shoe on and off. Even pressure is applied across the top of the foot for comfort.
Removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Foot Bed: This removable foot bed is made of molded polyurethane and designed to fit and support the contours of your foot.
SAS Tripad® Cushions: SAS’s Tripad® material ads shock-absorption and extra cushioning to the three pressure points of the foot: the inside ball, outside ball and heel.
Dual Density Sole: For ultimate support while you move, two materials are molded together to comprise the roomy sole base that also provides shock-absorption.
SAS Tongue Holder: A small piece secures the tongue in place so you don’t have to keep adjusting throughout the day.
Quality, comfort, and fit are very important to SAS. Because of this, we always recommend being fitted for SAS shoes at one of our retail stores whenever possible. Our in-store fittings include the use of The Brannock Device to get an indication of proper size. A shoe is not ‘fitted’ until it is placed on the foot, but the fitting process can begin with this device. Size is first measured heel to toe, then the arch measurement is taken from ball to heel and width measurement is indicated on the outer side of the foot. Both feet are measured and a variety of sizes and widths may be recommended to try before making a final selection.
Women's Fit Guide
|Women's Widths Size Chart
|AAA = (S) Slim
|AA = (N) Narrow
|B = (M) Medium
|C = (W) Wide
|D = (WW) Double Wide
|E - EE = (WWW) Triple Wide
Tips for Measuring and Fitting
- Remember, when we go up in size, the width may also increase.
- All styles fit differently.
- Many customers may require doctor recommended orthotics. Inserts may require added depth in the shoe and make it fit differently, so try to account for this adjustment.
- Struggling to find your perfect fit? Please contact us or call 1-877-727-7463.
Nubuck / Full Grain
For the Nubuck portions of the shoe:
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush, such as the SAS Nubuck Shoe Brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Spray SAS Suede & Nubuck Cleaner on shoes. Use scrub cap from cleaner to loosen any excess dirt.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product, such as the SAS Water Repellent.
For the Full Grain portions of the shoe:
- Apply SAS Shoe Cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply SAS Wax Polish or SAS Soft Leather Cream Polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or the SAS Shoe Brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
Carefully apply SAS Sole Cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
Spray SAS Footbed Cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
Rebrush footbed with brush.
Repeat if necessary.
Still have a question about taking care of your shoes? Contact our CASA Department via email or call 1-877-727-7463, we're happy to help you out!